Everything you should know about ProgNova programming contest
There are two divisions for the contest:
• Greater New York Division: Open to ICPC-eligible students in 2018 from Greater New York Area universities.
• North America Division: Open to all students and alumni from North American universities.
• Everyone else may compete in open division without prizes
The ProgNova contest rules are based on the standard ICPC rules, with the following adjustments:
• Participation is individual.
• Contest duration is 3 hours.
• Access to local and online materials is allowed during the contest. However, contestants must not communicate or discuss the contest problems with any people during the contest. Sharing materials regarding contest problems is strictly prohibited.
• Contestants may use any single machine to compete.
• Solutions are submitted online to the Kattis judging platform. Supported languages are C/C++/Java/Python2/Python3. Please see here for the judging details on the supported languages.
• 1st Place receives one $150 Amazon gift card.
• 2nd Place receives one $100 Amazon gift card.
• 3rd Place receives one $50 Amazon gift card.
• 3 Lucky Awards are drawn randomly from the top 10 finishers in the North America Division. Each winner receives one $20 Amazon gift card.